Suite Rates & Policies
Rates: From $139 – $259 per night
Weekday/Weekend: Feb $199/$209, Mar&Apr $219/$229
Feb $229/$239, Mar/Apr $249/$259
Please call us directly at (727) 442-5100, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availabilty. Rates are based on double occupancy, do not include taxes and fees, and are subject to change without notice.
- Check-in 3:00 pm
- Check-out 11:00 am. Late check-out may be available but not guaranteed. Please check with our office for late check-out availability. An additional charge could be added for non-approved late check-outs.
- NO SMOKING POLICY: All rooms and units are NON-SMOKING. There will be a $100 cleaning fee taken from the damage deposit if this rule is broken. Smoking is permitted outside only.
- We are sorry, NO PETS ALLOWED.
- A 2/3 night minimum is required on some Holidays and special week-ends.
- We require one member staying in the room to be over 21 years of age.
- One complimentary parking space provided per room; 2 Spaces only if accommodations allow.
- No-Shows and/or Cancellations made within 24 hours of reservation will be charged as one night’s stay.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates valid for advance reservations only.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- These rates exclude Holidays and Special Events.
- Maximum room occupancy is 4. Units are rented under the guidelines that there will not be more people than allowed as stated on the website. If there are more people than allowed, this could result in immediate eviction and/or an extra cleaning/damage fee of up to $200.
- Damage Deposits: We can place a hold on your credit card for a damage deposit. The normal amount to be held is $100 unless otherwise specified. Most rooms and units have cleaning fees built in; however, if the room or unit is left in complete disarray, an additional cleaning fee can be charged to the damage deposit.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required on all rentals at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to substitute your reservation with another room or unit in the event of circumstances beyond our control. We have described the rental in detail to the best of our ability, but we cannot make the decision for you, and will not be responsible if you are not happy with your choice upon arrival. The rent will not be refunded and cannot be transferred to another location.
- No Refunds given for early departure and/or eviction after check-in.
- Military, AAA and AARP discounts available.
- Payments Accepted: Cash, American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
How far are we from the beach?
We are 1 1/2 blocks from the beach, maybe a 3 minute walk.
Are there restaurants with-in walking distance?
Yes, both casual and fine dining.
Are there laundry facilities?
Yes, there is a coin-operated washer/dryer for our guests on the East Shore end of the building.
How close is Pier 60?
We are 1 1/2 blocks from the infamous Pier 60.
What if we arrive after office hours?
We make arrangements for you to go directly to your suite on arrival and then officially register the next morning in the office.
Do we have to wait until 3 p.m. to check-in?
No, if the suite is available you may check-in at any time.
Is there a pool?
When available, we offer pool passes to the Clearwater Beach ‘Aquatic Center’.